JAMIE YORK Press Inc., publisher of the Waldorf Math Curriculum, Making Math Meaningful® for Grades 1 through 12 offers ONLINE and LIVE (in-person) MATH WORKSHOPS for Waldorf teachers and parents in 2017.
CLICK ON 6th or 7th or 8th Grade Images BELOW to find out more and for payment and registration details. ONLINE Workshops run June 15-October 31, 2017. Availability is NOW – for two weeks at a time. Cost is $150 with extensions possible for $20 per day/ $75 per week. Follow-up Question and Answer Webinar post-workshop and certificates of participation available. Available again, December through February 2018.
“I wish I had been taught Math like this” Nancy B. Homeschool Parent, Ohio, USA.
“I am so glad I ordered this workshop! It is great to hear Jamie’s perspective on what he has observed and learned over the years” Julia K. Teacher, New Hampshire, USA.
“I’m having so much fun going through the modules!” Rob J. Math Specialist, Victoria, Australia.
December 2017 and January 2018, Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan and China. Contact us for details.
LAST USA WORKSHOP of 2017 is our EAST COAST WORKSHOP, October 25 (evening) and 26-27, 2017 hosted by Circle of Seasons Charter School. (The location is Fogelsville, Pennsylvania.) This workshop is open to all public, private and home school teachers. More information and REGISTRATION HERE.
2018 US Workshops
February 16-18, 2018 Wonder of Math all-grades Chicago workshop hosted by Urban Prairie Waldorf School. REGISTRATION HERE.
- There are two math workshops in the Re-IMAGINING MATH series that YOUR SCHOOL CAN HOST:
The Art of Teaching Mathematics
The Wonder of Mathematics
- Each Re-IMAGINING Mathematics workshop lasts 2 days with an evening lecture (for both participants and non-participants) held the evening before Day 1 of the workshop.
- Charter and Public school teachers, Private Waldorf school teachers, Home school teachers. For teachers and parents of all grade levels, including high school math teachers.
- Content is a balance between lectures on pedagogy, problem solving, math games and puzzles, geometry, sample math curriculum topics (from a variety of grades), and Q & A.
- Hosting a workshop is affordable! By inviting participants from other schools, the cost to the host school is discounted. Getting enough outside participants can result in no cost to the host school (except for Jamie’s lodging, food and travel).
- CLICK HERE to download a sample SCHEDULE for the The Art of Teaching Mathematics workshop.
- CLICK HERE to download a sample SCHEDULE for the The Wonder of Mathematics workshop.
- CONTACT US if you are interested in hosting one of these workshops. Jamie’s calendar is filling up quickly. We are already booking workshop and school visit dates for the 2017-2018 school year.
VIEW our VIDEO: GLIMPSES OF WALDORF IN TAIWAN with JAMIE YORK HERE.
Filmed during Jamie’s Re-IMAGINING Math workshop with Taiwanese teachers and parents in 2015.
CONTACT US for Jamie’s other rates for working with schools.
KEEP UP TO DATE with Jamie York Press Inc. via FACEBOOK.